Brominating Concentrate is made of fast dissolving brominating granules and acts as both a sanitizer and an oxidizer. This product does not need to be predissolved and can be added directly to the spa.
Directions For Routine Maintenance:
1. Apply 1 teaspoon per 200 gallons every 15–20 minutes to reach a bromine residual of 3–6ppm.
2. Test regularly to determine to frequency of additional doses of product.
3. Add as needed to maintain 3–6ppm.
For Super Oxidation:
1. Add 4 teaspoons per 200 gallons.
2. May be needed nightly in a heavily used spa or as infrequently as once-a-week in a moderately used spa.
For Treatment Of Visible Algae:
1. Brush spa surfaces.
2. Start circulation system operation with out air injection (if possible).
3. Add 4 teaspoons of this product for each 200 gallons of water.
4. Allow system to circulation 15-20 minutes.
5. Treatment may be repeated in 24 hours if algae are still present.