57.8% calcium hypochlorite, 57.8% available chlorine, pH 10.2, Maintains sparkling clean, clear water, Destroys organic contaminants, Quick dissolving, Suitabe for vinyl and plaster pools, Use once a week.
Directions for use:
1. Ensure all pool equipment is working properly.
2. Backwash or clean filter system according to manufacturer’s directions.
3. Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6. In chlorinated pools, add a minimum 30-4- ppm stabilizer level to reduce the effects of sunlight upon the chlorine residual. Do not add stabilizer to bromine treated pools.
4. Check for metals before using this product. If present, add BioGuard Scale Inhibitor to prevent metal staining on pool surface.
5. When using other products as directed an in conjunction with this product, always follow directions on those products.
For Shock Treatment:
1. Apply this product at a rate of 1 pound per 20,000 gallons every week (alternatively 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water every other week) into the deep end of the pool when the pool is not in use (preferably at night).
2. Reapply after heavy rain or heavy bather loads.
For Superchlorination: Superchlorination is needed when cloudy water, strong chlorin odors, eye irritaion or high levels of combined chlorine are encountered.
1. Aplly this product at a rate of 2 pounds (see Application Methond) per 12,000 gallons of water into the deep end of the pool when the pool is not in use.
To kill algae:
To kill algae when algae growth is evident in the pool:
1. Brush all pool surfaces with a surface compatible brush prior to application of products.
2. Apply this product at a rate of 2 pounds (see Application Method_ per 12,000 gallons of water into the deep end of the pool when the pool is not in use.
3. Keep the circulation system operating continuously for the next 24 hours, then backwash or clean the filter.
1. With the pool pump in operation, broadcast the product evenly into the deep end of the pool.
2. Continue to operate re-circulation pump for 4-8 hours (24 hours for algae kill) after product addition.
3. In pools with potentially bleach-able surfaces such as vinyl, paint, fiberglass, or colored plaster, brush any undissolved product from pool surfaces. Never allow undissolved product to rest in contact with bleach-able pool surfaces.
NOTE: In shallow pools with a depth less than 4 feet or when water is less than 65 degrees Fahrenheit, pre-dissolve this product and apply evenly around the edge of the pool. Dissolve this product outdoors in a clean plastic bucket, stirring with a clean plastic or wooden spoon. NEVER add more than 1 pound of this product to less than 3 gallons of cool water.
There are no reviews yet.