Chlorinating Concentrate is a granular stabilized chlorine that acts as a sanitizer and an optimizer, so no need for two separate products! It’s a fast-acting and quick-dissolving product that can be added directly to the spa.
Directions For Routing Maintenance:
1. Add 1/2 teaspoon per 100 gallons (5 tsp. per 1,000 gallons) every 15-20 minutes until a chlorine residual of 3-5 ppm is achieved.
2. Test regularly to determine the frequency of additional doses of product.
3. Add as needed to maintain 3-5ppm.
Directions for Super chlorination:
1. Add 1 teaspoon per 100 gallons (1/4 cup per 1,000 gallons).
2. May be needed nightly in a heavily used spa or as infrequently as a once-a-week in a moderately used spa.
There are no reviews yet.