Granular pH deceraser Product Information: 93.3% sodium bisulfate, Lowers pH, Reduces total alkalinity, Safer to store, transport, and handle than liquid acid, for use in all ool types, quick dissolving, test and add
Directions for use:
1. When pool is not in use, broadcast Lo ‘n Slo into the deep end with the pump and filter running according to the dosing chart provided on the label.
2. Allow the pool water to recirculate for 2 hours and retest the pH. Repeat treatments as necessary.
3. Never add more than 1.5 pounds of Lo’n Slo per 10,000 gallons of water at any one time.
4. Newly plastered pools may require frequent treatments for the first few weeks while pool is “curing”.
5. Do not add near metal fittings or allow pH to drop below 7.2. 6. Pre-dissolve for application to colored plaster pools.
NOTE: If pH is above 7.6, apply according to ALEX recommendations.