63.05% sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione, 0.26% Copper (metallic), 39& available chlorine, pH ~4.7, Kills bacteria, kills algae, and clarifies,maintains brilliantly clear water, Trate and swim in 15 minutes, Preferred shock for the BioGuard Care Systems, For use in all pool types, Blue algae killing crystals, Use once a week
Directions for use:
1. Balance water according to label directions
2. With pump and filter running, broadcast 1 pound of product per 12,000 gallons of pool water, directly into pool.
3. Apply weekly as part of a routine maintenance system.
For treatment of light algae:
1. Vacuum leaves and any foreign debris from the pool.
2. Brush visible algae thoroughly from pool surface with a surface-compatible brush.
3. With pump running, broadcast 1 pound of product per 12,000 gallons of pool water, directly into pool areas of heaviest algae growth.
4. Operate pump and filter continuously for 24 hours after product application.
5. After treatment, repeat brushing of pool surface 6. If necessary, repeat the treatment.
There are no reviews yet.